London Cleaning Specialists
Our house cleaning service is carried out by perfectly trained and highly motivated teams of cleaning operatives with broad experience in properties that need thorough deep cleaning either at the end or at the beginning of a tenancy. Our teams come well prepared and are equipped with all the best chemicals, tools and products.
We at CleaningFirst! realise the importance of professionally cleaned and thoroughly checked properties. We have carried out thousands of beginning / end of tenancy cleaning jobs in London and all surrounding areas, and are aware of landlords/tenants expectations.
Booking a service with CleaningFirst! will leave you rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned, polished, dusted and sanitised
CleaningFirst! offer you complete piece of mind over all our cleaning services by operating a quality guarantee scheme!
CleaningFirst! End of tenancy cleaning service includes:
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Vacuum cleaning of carpets including the areas under the furniture. Dusting of skirting boards behind the furniture.
- Vacuum cleaning of mattresses and areas underneath.
- Washing and polishing of all types of floors using specific products and chemicals (please note, that this service does not involve carpet cleaning and hard floor machine polishing).
- All glass cleaning (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) with relevant products.
- Windows cleaning from inside.
- Wiping of all doors and top of doors. Polishing of door handles.
- Clearing of drawers and shelves (newspapers, magazines etc.)
- Vacuum cleaning of upholstery, including cushions and areas underneath.
- Dusting of all wooden furniture with the relevant cleaning product.
- Washing and polishing of all work surfaces.
- Cleaning inside all cupboards and drawers, clearing away all left behind litter.
- Cleaning of sink and taps, removing lime scale and polishing where required.
- Degreasing of wall tiles, cleaning and polishing (cleaning of mould from between grout, if present).
- Cleaning of oven internally, removing all built up grease as well as cleaning from ouside and polishing of any external chrome.
- Cleaning and removing grime from extractor.
- Cleaning and defrosting of refrigerator/freezer removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Cleaning of washing machine inside and out, including rubber at the door, detergent drawers and filters.
- Cleaning of dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Outside cleaning of all appliances including kettle, toaster, etc.
- Cleaning of microwave inside and out
- Cleaning of bins inside and out.
- Cleaning, de-scaling and polishing of shower screen
- Degreasing, cleaning and polishing of wall tiles (removing mould from between grout, if present).
- Cleaning of Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings, as well as de-scaling, drying and polishing.
- De-scaling, brushing and cleaning of toilet base and seat.
- Removing of all soap and shampoo deposits.
- Cleaning and polishing of mirrors.
- Washing and polishing of floors. If carpet – vacuum cleaning.
Cleaning of all bedroom furniture /storage units inside and out.
Carpet Cleaning …
Carpet cleaning is also available and highly recommended for larger house or office clean ups as it comes with a great discount when booked together with our House Cleaning or End of Tenancy Cleaning service.
Upholstery Cleaning …
Book upholstery cleaning for your sofas, curtains or matresses together with any other cleaning service and you will benefit from a great discount.